Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exam .. i think is one of the stuff that scared ppl .. i gt phobia on it actually ..
I cant imagine time flies so fast .. I had been so busy from the semester started until now almost come to end of the semester .. Omg ..

All of us will be having our final start from next week .. God, I really pray hard and hope that u are able to hear my prayers. Hope that everything can be alright as what I expect .. Step out the door of college and change into another character..

I really dunno what will be the challenges in the next chapter of my life but I just know that I'm looking forward to it. Although there are many negative comments from friends, but I still insist to go for it ..

Please let everything goes smooth as what i had planned...

1 comment:

  1. Hi lilian
    good luck to u in ur upcoming exams...
    wish u all the luck and god blesse/guide u in ur exams....
    hope this will eb the last exam of ur life before u step in another chapter of ur life

    ReplyDelete