Friday, June 11, 2010

holiday mood

well, there are quite long time I din update myself. Started my holiday on 3rd June, i wish this was my last college life , pray hard pray hard .. Emm, just came back from Ipoh, enjoy the life that without target, worries.. After that go on for my Taiwan trip, super excited !!!

I cant imagine next days that I'll be facing start on July. First career in my life, although some of my friends said the paid not that good, but then I have no choice at the moment. The opportunity was around, at least I need to get myself a try. Work and find slowly until I can get the one that are suitable for me, pray hard pray hard ...

1 comment:

  1. hey, envy envy ler...
    i have totally no idea where to get job...
    so worried and 'fan'..

    anyway, enjoy ur trip k...have fun...!!!

    ReplyDelete