Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boring lifestyle

Oh god ... After changed all the data so much time, after used so many days to key in and read up all the annual reports and prospectus, still FAIL to get the answer after i run the regression analysis .. Fuck .. Wat's wrong ?? I cant even have any idea on it.. Cant even continue the others .. Shit ... What am I suppose 2 do ?? Kanasai ~~~~~~~~~~~

It's had been long time I din juz like other girls, doing girls' stuff .. shopping,drinking session, gossip, u are far far away from me nowadays.. The one that always beside me only laptop.. I think this is my close friend nowadays.. Whole day stay at home, can say at room as well, laptop is the only one I can rely .. Wow, cant imagine I'm juz like those aunties that always have their good rest at home .. How I wish I can go somewhere .. A place that without stress, problems .. When's the day??

No comments:

Post a Comment